Last Modified: June 6, 2018
Personal Information Defined
Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual person, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or account number. It may also include other information about you, such as gender, date of birth, or other demographic information, or about your use of the Site, such as IP address or cookies, if that other information is linked to your personal information.
Your Rights to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access personal information about you that HEALTHY ME PA has collected through this Site by sending a request for access to email@example.com. You can also request that we correct or delete any such information by sending an email to the same address. To verify that the request is authentic, we may require that such request be sent from the email address associated with your personal information. While we will comply reasonably and promptly with your request, we may need to retain some of your information for our own recordkeeping or to fulfill a legal obligation. If you no longer desire our services, please contact us directly.
How HEALTHY ME PA Collects Your Personal Information
HEALTHY ME PA collects personal information that you provide to us. For example:
- If you subscribe to one of our email newsletters, such as The Dish, The Warmup, The Road Map, or A Helping Hand.
- If you provide information to us at a networking or industry event where HEALTHY ME PA team members are attending, exhibiting or sponsoring.
- If you participate in a survey we send you and answer questions about your opinions or attitudes on survey topics.
We also collect some of your information automatically when you visit this Site. For example, this Site collects your IP address and other online identifiers, and records the pages that you visit and other information about your activity on the Site.
We also may be provided with your information by another business or organization that has collected it from you, such as our clients. Their collection of your information is governed by their own privacy policies.
How HEALTHY ME PA Uses Personal Information
HEALTHY ME PA may use your personal information to:
- provide products and services;
- send requested product or service information;
- send marketing communications;
- send you emails or otherwise respond to questions, concerns, and customer support inquiries;
- send you surveys to gather feedback to improve our products and services;
- create demographic profiles of our subscribers and visitors to target our email alerts and website marketing; or
- to improve the services we offer you or the functionality of our Site.
HEALTHY ME PA does not sell personal information to third parties and does not transfer or share customers’ personal information between its clients. HEALTHY ME PA will share your personal information only:
- with your consent;
- to fulfill a legal obligation, including:
- in response to lawful requests or legal process, including in response to law enforcement requirements; or
- as part of a business transaction, sale or transfer, or bankruptcy proceeding;
- for protection of personal or public safety or to prevent illegal activities;
HEALTHY ME PA may also use anonymous or pseudonymous personal information for internal purposes, such as to track the effectiveness of and improve its products, processes, or services. HEALTHY ME PA may also share anonymous or pseudonymous data with selected third parties.
How HEALTHY ME PA Protects Personal Information
HEALTHY ME PA follows generally accepted standards to protect personal information and information submitted by our clients, both during transmission and once we receive it. HEALTHY ME PA maintains all client data in secure third-party data centers (e.g., Google, Amazon, etc.) and uses encryption to send, retrieve, and store this data. These measures are designed to protect visitor and client information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. HEALTHY ME PA employs various information security mechanisms and internal policies and procedures to protect information from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. HEALTHY ME PA routinely audits its practices and policies to meet industry standards for data protection.
Personal information provided to HEALTHY ME PA by its subscribers remains the property of its subscribers.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Call 717-564-9200;
- Send mail to The Hospital & Healthsystem Association of Pennsylvania, 4750 Lindle Road, P.O. Box 8600, Harrisburg PA, 17105-8600.